Tuggerah Tiles Conditions of sale
1. The purchaser must inspect goods to ensure they are the correct goods chosen and for any shade variations, faults and irregularities.
2. No claims in respect of variation of shade or faults can be entertained after tiles have been FIXED. Customers should be aware that optical
hazing can occur in porcelain tiles under specific lighting conditions which alters the appearance of the tile.
3. Tiles are not guaranteed against crazing; any guarantee is to the extent of that given by the individual manufacturers.
4. Legal title to all products sold shall not pass from Tuggerah Tiles to the purchaser until such time as payment in full is received and the
product shall, at all times be at the purchaser’s risk.
5. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure their loaded vehicle is not overweight, and that the load is properly secured.
6. Orders must be fully paid for and taken within one month of placement of the order or storage fees of 2% per month of the total purchase
7. Nonstock and special orders are to be paid in full before Tuggerah Tiles will order from supplier and cannot be cancelled. They are not
returnable unless they are proved to be defect.
8. Cancellation of ordered goods incurs a cancellation fee of 20% of the sales order total.
Returns / Refunds
9. While staff endeavour to assist in the plan / sizes, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to check quantities are accurate before purchasing
(accepting possession) of the goods.
10. No refund will be given if you have simply changed your mind.
11. Before goods can be accepted for return – the following conditions must be met:
A. Invoice number must be quoted
B. Goods are in saleable condition and tiles must be of current stock shade
C. Tiles and fittings must be returned within 7 days of purchase date
D. No claims recognised unless notified in writing within 3 days
E. RETURNS MUST BE IN FULL ORIGINAL PACKAGE – UNOPENED.
12. Credit will be issued on returnable goods as the purchase price less 20% for handling costs.
13. A minimum of 3 boxes or more will only be accepted – NO mosaics, natural stone or custom orders can be returned.
1. Tuggerah Tiles requires a minimum 2 working days’ notice for deliveries.